New students, click here to apply for the 2017 - 2018 academic year.
The application process and requirements consists of completing an online application, submitting transcripts/report cards, submitting recommendations, taking a required test, and completing an in-person interview.
Documentation and Recommendations
The following items must be submitted before the interview process may begin. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
- Completed online application and non-refundable $65 application fee (paid online).
- Unofficial transcripts and/or report cards from most recent/current school. They may be hand delivered to St. Michael's; click here to email a scanned copy; or you mail send them to St. Michael's High School, Attn: Admissions Office, 100 Siringo Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
- Most recent standardized testing results, if applicable. They may be hand delivered to St. Michael's; click here to email a scanned copy; or you mail send them to St. Michael's High School, Attn: Admissions Office, 100 Siringo Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
- Three recommendation from an Administrator/Counselor, Language Arts Teacher and Math Teacher. Please click on each form name to be redirected to the online form submission.
- Completed religious affiliation form. Please click here to be redirected to the online form submission.
Test and Interview
After an applicant has submitted all necessary documentation for a complete application, they will be invited to test and interview. The testing and interview process consists of the following:
- Student personal interview: students will interview with a member of either the faculty, school administration, or Board of Trustees.
- Student written interview: students will hand-write on a number of topics and questions immediately before or after the personal interview.
- Student placement test: administered to gauge an applicants academic readiness.
- Parent written interview: parents will hand-write on a number of topics and questions while the student is completing their personal and written interview.
After the paperwork, testing, and interviews are complete, the admissions committee will meet to review applications and make final admissions decisions.