Hey Parents - Get Involved!
The Parents’ Club exists to promote the welfare of the students of St. Michael’s High School by stimulating communication and cooperation among parents, teachers, students, administration and extended school staff, and promoting cooperation and communication with other SMHS volunteer groups.
The Parents’ Club meets monthly during the school year. If you are a parent, guardian or caregiver of a child enrolled at St. Michael’s - you are a part of the Parents' Club, so get involved!
Parents' Club Activities
The Parents' Club organizes and participates in many activities and events throughout the year such as the following:
- Manages the concession stand at sports events
- Organizes the Twice-Is-Nice uniform sales project
- Organizes, in conjunction with the Alumni Association, the San Miguel Breakfast
- Organizes the Annual Horsemen Tailgate during Homecoming
- Organizes faculty and staff appreciation events and faculty awards
Proceeds from activities that raise funds, such as concession stand sales, go right back to support our students.
2017 - 2018 Parents' Club Officers
President: Dorinda Komis
Vice President: Jill Enloe
Secretary: Trish Gallegos
Treasurer: Carmela Quintana
2017 - 2018 Committee Chairs
Concession: Jolene Gallegos
Hospitality: Kelly Howley
Staff Appreciation: Amy Fairchild and Carol Branch
Teacher Awards: TBD
Tuition Assistance: Mary Garcia
Twice-Is-Nice Uniform Sale: Lisa Morrison