The Parents’ Club exists to promote the welfare of the students of St. Michael’s High School by stimulating communication and cooperation among parents, teachers, students, administration and extended school staff, and promoting cooperation and communication with other SMHS volunteer groups.
The Parents’ Club meets monthly during the school year. If you are a parent, guardian or caregiver of a child enrolled at St. Michael’s - you are a part of the Parents' Club, so get involved!
The Parents' Club organizes and participates in many activities and events throughout the year such as the following:
- Manages the concession stand at sports events
- Organizes the Twice-As-Nice uniform sales project
- Organizes, in conjunction with the Alumni Association, the San Miguel Breakfast
- Organizes the Annual Horsemen Tailgate
- Organizes faculty and staff appreciation events and faculty awards
Proceeds from activities that raise funds, such as concession stand sales, go right back to support our students.
2016 - 2017 Parents' Club Officers
President: Diana Padilla-Romero
Co-Vice President: Dorinda Komis
Co-Vice President: vacant
Treasurer: Kevin Romero
2016 - 2017 Committee Chairs
Teacher Awards: vacant
Tuition Assistance: vacant
Twice-As-Nice Uniform Sale: Lisa Morrison