Re-registration for current families is now open. The deadline to register your student for next year is March 28. You will need to login to our new system to sign the contract, pay the registration fee, and sign up for a SMART tuition account. SMART is replacing FACTS as the school's tuition management software for next year. Click here to access the login page.
Other Items to Note - PLEASE READ!!
- If there are two payers responsible for the contract, both individuals will have to login under their own credentials to complete the electronic signature and set up their own SMART account.
- All St. Michael's families are required to establish a SMART account, regardless of the payment plan selected.
- Financial Aid awards and any discounts, such as the sibling discount, are not included on the Tuition Policy and Contract. These will only appear on your SMART account. Additionally, these will not appear on your SMART account for a few weeks.
- The Capital Improvement fee of $550 (per family) will not appear on the Tuition Policy and Contract, it will only appear on your SMART account.
- At this time, you will only be charged the registration fee and the fee to establish your SMART account. You will not be charged tuition at this time, regardless of the type of tuition payment plan you select.
- If you select the Annual Payer Payment option, the payment date on the contract says, “6”, this is July 6. This will be reflected on your SMART account.
- You will receive an invoice from SMART 20 days prior to your payment due date for tuition payments.
- The non-refundable registration fee is $350 per student. However, if you pay this by the March 28 deadline, the fee will be $300, a $50 savings.
- If you are (or have) registered a new student for next year, and also need to register a current student, you may run into an issue with your username and password. If you do, contact the office and we will sort this out for you.